Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So close


Sometimes I feel like I'm in a fairytale. David truly is my prince charming, he is my everything. I've never known a man with more patience and love. It's funny how you just know immediately that you are going to fall in love with someone. I can honestly say I loved him since our first date! Sitting across from him at Texas Roadhouse, seeing his face light up when he talked... it's all been a dream ever since. We have had our share of hard times, but it's the fact that we get through them and we never stop loving eachother.


"Oh how could I face the faceless day, if I should lose you now"

I love you Baby! Always and forever.

1 comment:

Dave & Elyse Hyatt said...

i love you too baby! and i'm the luckiest guy in the world to have you!

oh, and i think you spelled girlfriend wrong...
love ya :D