Monday, October 6, 2008

Getting Married


Dave and I are going to tie the knot!!!!!!!! He proposed officially this past Thursday (October 2cnd). What a night! He took me to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, which is where we ate on our first date. Then he took me on a paddle boat out at Tempe Town Lakes. While we were on the boat he gave me a picture frame with my two favorite pictures of us and a letter he wrote me. It was the most beautiful letter and at the end he wrote, "Will you marry me?" and he reached into his camera case and pulled out the ring. I cried (of course) and he said some really beautiful things to me. He is everything I could ever ask for and more. I cannot wait to spend eternity with this man.

4 comments:

Dave & Elyse Hyatt said...

you're amazing! i love you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I am very excited for you. Marriage is so much fun you will love it. Good luck with all the wedding plans. We should for sure get together sometimes. I would love to meet your future hubby. You guys look so cute together. I am excited to keep up with how you are doing.

The Hyatt's said...

Elyse, I'm lovin' the blog and the U2/Coldplay plugs. If you haven't seen Coldplay jam Politic live, you have got to youtube it. I saw a dvd where they played at Red Rock in Colorado and they opened with that song. It was AMAZING! It was so fun to see you guys this weekend. We're excited to see you again over Halloween and hear about all the wedding plans!

ToddNSass said...

I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see all your wedding pictures!