Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The 18 year old Elyse


I wrote this blog at the young age of 18! Just 3 years ago. I had just started living on my own and I was always writing about my experiences. Enjoy!

November 3rd, 2005

This Holiday season a perspicuous change will occur. Over the years I have had but a few traditional family rituals, all of which took place prior to my mothers death. This year will be the year for reversal, the start of authentic traditions that I will claim as my own.
The very beauty of living away from my family is making choices. The barriers that limited my freedom have suddenly fallen down and life is swirling all around me. I anticipate the outcome of every decision I am faced with. My heart dances to the beat of hope and knowledge. I strive to analyze and compare every situation welcoming advice from wise and experienced friends. My trust is carefully selective and honesty is pursued in every friendship I begin. My foundation is set and Life has just begun!

No comments: