Thursday, August 21, 2008

Oh my my, Oh heck yes, got to put on that party dress!

Well I went to Tom Petty last night and I have to say that after the superbowl experience I didn't expect too much from the old man. So he comes out, sings a few good songs, gets a little tiresome in the middle and then......TOTALLY REDEEMS HIMSELF! I was blown away, truly. I'm sort of comma happy, because, commas, are, awesome, don't hate! :P

Probably my favorite two songs of the night were Gloria and American Girl. People were going crazy man! There was a grand piano, harmonica, strobe lights....brilliant. I couldn't help but have Coldplay on my mind though, that's where my heart is. They come November 26th and I want someone to come with me. You have to be a pretty devoted fan though, tix are 100 $$$!

Now I shall leave you with a few of my favorite lyrics from a couple amazing bands:


Coldplay (Politic)

Look at earth from outer space
Everyone must find a place
Give me time and give me space
Give me real, don't give me fake
Give me strength, reserve control
Give me heart and give me soul
Give me time give us a kiss
Tell me your own politic

Mr.Big (Next to be with you)

Build up your confidence
So you can be on top for once
wake up who cares about little boys that talk too much
I've seen it all go down
Your game of love was all rained out
So come on baby, come on over
Let me be the one to hold you

I'm the one who wants to be with you
Deep inside I hope you feel it too
Waited on a line of greens and blues
Just to be the next to be with you


xoxox

No comments: